Dimension: 12 cm (Length) x 5 cm (Width) x 15 cm (Height)
What is the difference between common brown flaxseed and golden flaxseed?
1. Color difference: common flaxseed color is brown brown gold flaxseed, color golden color is lighter. Advantages: good color, plump particles, good taste in food materials, not easy to find oil flavor in baked food.
2. Taste: Golden flaxseed has stronger nutty flavor and stronger creamy aroma.
3, application: Gold flaxseed, because of its golden color, known as golden European Mino flaxseed, eating flaxseed seeds abroad is common, and the basic diet is made of gold flaxseed.
4. Nutritional difference: the variety of gold is dedicated to the diet. Before it was available, people had been eating the brown variety. Brown flaxseed contains 44% oil, 59% of which is made up of ω - 3 fatty acid, gold flaxseed is 43-44% oil, and 51% is ω - 3 fatty acid. The variety of gold improves the fiber content and taste, reduces cyanide and is safer to eat.
5. If you taste a flaxseed, it should be crisp when you first chew it, and then become sticky due to the good fiber and omega-3 oil content. There are no sticky seeds during chewing, the quality is not high, and there may be a lack of omega-3 oil content and other valuable nutrients.
6. Because of their color difference, golden flaxseed is easier to sneak into recipes. You can easily add flaxseed powder to bread, muffins, cakes, biscuits, oatmeal bars, breakfast cereals and oatmeal, among which the lighter colored golden flaxseed is more appetizing.
Inquiry - Organic Golden Flax Seeds(Carelife) 200g
Fill out the form below and we'll be in touch soon.